Sounds dissipating...
With every beat...
Tidy in messes...
Spreads these sheets...
Caresses spattered...
Mind lost to touch...
Embody me in canvas...
Constant aching...
Vibrates the shore...
Releases fervently...
With...
One...
Sweet...
Rocketing spark...
Whirled in delight.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!
ReplyDeleteahhhhh indeed;) I really like the rhythm of this piece.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI'm pleased you visited my blog, hope you'll return, and thank you for the terrific feedback! To me, blogging is about interaction so I love honest comments. Your poem speaks what I feel when I create one of my free flowing acrylic collages. You should see me dancing to my inner music, plopping paint one minute in what may seem like "no think" fashion, but I really am engaged and FEELING my piece. Later, I could be carefully drybrushing an area or adding realistic elements to what appears abstract to others. It all depends upon my mood.
I, too, am "PASSIONATE" like you say so well in you profile.
The colors here are strong and among my favorite: hot pink, strong turquoise. I'm one of those who sees a lot in nature and anything. The visual artist in me emerges. Here, in this abstract, I'm first struck by an image of a screaming mouth, but I am simultaneously drawn back to caveWOMAN times, seeing a dinosaur horizontal figure above the hot pink. The whirl engages me.
-Gel This is my new writing & photography blog address
Hello! Thanks for visiting, commenting and joining. I like to start with slightly older posts and work my way up to get to know my fellow blogger. The rhythm, wording and imagery of this poem all come together in revolving twists and turns equivalent to your title Whirl. I sense a mix of emotional tides coupled with passion and intense intimacy. I really enjoyed reading this.
ReplyDelete