Sweet kisses...
Dapple in my ear...
Calling for him to reappear...
Comforting in the night...
Taking away my fright...
Sweet kisses...
Tantalize my core...
He always leaves me yearning for more...
Listening to the breeze of his raspy call of pleasure...
Capturing my senses...
Freeing my insanity...
Sweet kisses...
I breathe upon those lips...
Slithering across my breasts...
Clenching an extinguished grip...
Losing sense of where I sit...
Touch me...
Tempt me...
Tame me...
With your sweet lips...
Speaking to me in sugar laced rhymes...
You captured my mind upon first kiss.
Isn't it funny how a person remembers the first kiss. I really like the lines Touch me.../Tempt me.../Tame me, because it really makes me believe you are giving in and allowing this other person control. Well done!
ReplyDeleteSo much passion, I could do with a cold shower! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThank you UWGB-Beek! Honestly, yes, first kisses are always memorable. However, there is one person in which I kiss where each is just as spectacular and satisfying like the first kiss.
ReplyDeleteYdorj, Thank you! You know how much your comments mean to me.