Taken love's time...
Threw it through vines...
Blossomed in sparsity...
Vanished in quantity...
A vein's vine...
Begging to find...
Hearts chamber...
Somber in commotion...
Lively in distortion...
Summer's Eve curtsies...
Crossed in her distinction...
Stumbling through motions...
Baffled with explosion...
Immersed in love's ocean.

Your poetry is always so full of emotion and imagery.
ReplyDeleteI can't pretend to understand them all the time and I wish I could. But, it's not important that I do, I suppose. They're for you.
I don't always comment because it's hard to know what to say. But, I do read them, every one of them.
LOVED THIS ONE!
ReplyDeleteand you have a song on your player that I LOVE!
Common and D'Angelo...thats my SHIT man...lol
i like your style, your dot dot dot, the trailing off... the intense drifting thought there is always some tension between love and frustration going on.
ReplyDeleteBlueViolet, Thanks for the comment:) And, I am glad you read my writing! When I write of course I am writing for myself to release whatever I am feeling at that moment. However, I also hope that when someone reads what I wrote they can relate to it some way with their lives. Next time you read one of my poems read each word slowly, linger, think about the word(s), what they mean to you... you will find that in any piece of poetry there is something You (the reader) can relate to within your life. I hope this helps! This particular piece, for me, is about the challenges of loving someone, with a constant pull wanting to find that the other loves me just as much, but the time it is taking is tormenting to my soul and nothing is really revealed in the end. However, in the end, I love him just the same.
ReplyDeleteHaS, thank you so much for comment! I love that song as well, that is why it is on my playlist:)
Theprimate, thank you!! I do that as a way for the reader to kind of relish in the words... maybe take a moment to think and finish it how they see fit or carry on to the next line and combine them... yes, my writing is full of tension mixed with a passion. My mind is in a constant game of solo tug-of-war with me running from side to side.
'love's ocean'..I liked that! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete