Sunday, October 18, 2009

Journey to Completion



I’ve been lost inside this heart of mine,
begging to remain.
Please,
refrain from catapulting me from resilience to sincerity.
I cannot love your guidance,
but I can love your hindrances.
I cannot change which way the wind blows,
but I can change which way I face it.
From afar I sense rosy blemishes,
up-close I fear nights conjecture.
You’ve given me your lust.
I gave you mistrust.
Brandished in disgust.
We remained loves insanity.
Sane me into believing all that I have been breathing.
I want to walk with your hand upon my chest,
squeezing my veins,
dousing with flames. 
Fondly I shall fondle the contents of your mind.
Dreaming of deception smashing to reality.
All has been the same in different shades of blame.
Deceit has been truthful.
Honest in her attempt to misguide my descent.
I shaped you into this dagger.
Jagged sweet lines, rummaging vines, whispering lemonade doused with cherries.
Dreaming splendid nightmares into a graveyard reality.
Fostering a sunrise casting shadows of demise.
Please, please, please…
while down on knees.
Dismissed was my love…
swiftly, loudly, and shamelessly I pleaded.
Then I bled.
Sorrow escaped me replaced with frost.
Lost wondering outside,
freed within.
Sin with me.
Live with me.
Fuck me dirty.
Want was what I wanted.
Desire was what I desired.
Diversion is how I escaped me.
No longer can I feel the stabbing in this vessel.
Plunging depths inside the ocean.
Spinning to the surface.
Memories of us.
Aching sobs.
Please love, come again.
Please love, take me.
Please love, make me whole.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic work. So natural, and a bautiful story. Absolutely love the artwork too.

    Bravo Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And the artwork is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!