Saturday, October 17, 2009

Typhoon of Rubbish - Sunday Scribblings


Head clouded...
Hearts notion...
Unsettled devotion...
Tidal wave...
Drawing near...
Tornado of thoughts...
Spiraling...
Intensity...
Downward flight...
Rubbish dispersed...
Verbalized brandishing...
Spewing disgust...
Spewing mis-trust...
Spewing love's dust...
Raining parades...
Freeing the clouds...
From littered mind...
Treasure trove divine.

15 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to let it all out to be free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words flew down with intensity...spewed everything out to reach the divine. Liked the thought of freeing the clouds from the littered mind..good write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rhythm of this jae :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rhythm of this piece jae:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rhythm is definitely something I got into, tapping along. The words are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. catches the emotional spiralling though not sure about mixing clouds with litter.....catches the fractious nature of the emotions

    ReplyDelete
  7. BlueViolet, yes purging is always enlightening. Thanks for reading and commenting.

    PS, thank you and I am glad you enjoyed it.

    Swapnap, I am glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the comment.

    Jaerose, Thank you for the comment, and glad you enjoyed the rhythm.

    Patois, Thank you for your kind comments.

    ThePrimate, thank you for your comments. Clouds are a visible mass, littered if you will by water vapor, but the litter is hidden from others view until it is released, much like the contents of my mind. Though, what litters the cloud is vastly different from what litters my mind. However, it is litter nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed, a rythmic piece of wonder/wander. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is exactly what it's like. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great!!! I enjoyed to read this. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your style, not to mention the color heliotrope.
    Click here please

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved you words and the dancing beat as you follow from the beginning down to the treasure trove. I think your words are clear and concise and speak for themselves without the periods at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your heart and your intelligence just overflow through your words. You're obviously a woman of many talents. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this topsy-turvy gyration of verse. A tornado of the mind, emotion, thoughts. This is intense and your poem winds down to three calming lines....

    "Freeing the clouds...
    From littered mind...
    Treasure trove divine. " ~ This is excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!