Your words strike chords deep within me...sometimes places that I would prefer never to revisit...other times feeling abundant joy...but all the while knowing that I can relate only too well to being...there.
Why is it that love rescues when we are down on ourselves but soon as we recover and reciprocate it disappears? A viscous cycle. Love thyself first because with that kind you can never go wrong or be wronged. Sometimes I feel this way with my Higher One.
in all honesty...fuck him. he doesnt know you....unless it's just a poem...then fuck him
ReplyDeleteYour words strike chords deep within me...sometimes places that I would prefer never to revisit...other times feeling abundant joy...but all the while knowing that I can relate only too well to being...there.
ReplyDeleteWhy is it that love rescues when we are down on ourselves but soon as we recover and reciprocate it disappears? A viscous cycle. Love thyself first because with that kind you can never go wrong or be wronged. Sometimes I feel this way with my Higher One.
ReplyDeleteI love what I have been reading :)!
ReplyDeleteYour poetry is awesome!
-Hazey