Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ghost Rider...















All I see are shadows...
All I hear are whispers...
All I feel is his embrace...
Like a ghost...
His love is from afar...
Drawing me near...
Across the ocean...
Into his soul...
Baring the sun and the moon...
His heart is clouded...
Washed away...
His body devoured...
His shadow lingers...
On my heart...
His whispers reach...
The depths of my soul...
His embrace...
Weakens my body...
Like a ghost...
Is who he makes me.

5 comments:

  1. Are you the artist behind the tree? In any case, I find it very cool! No one I am yet to read in the blogosphere writes about love quite like you do. I think I've said it before, but the love expressed in your pieces is very tangible. I like very much;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retromus-ik, WOW, thank you so much! The drawings are all mine on this site... even the photos aside from three (from much earlier writings) are mine. I am so glad you enjoy my writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, I wanted to add that I am so glad you saw the tree in the drawing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cool. October love, no better way to express it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely written and love the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!