Awakened with sadness...
Created by madness...
Lost to the night...
All out of sight...
All out of touch...
Sound drowned...
Tears whimpered...
Souls pelted...
Under the covers we fell...
Drenched in love's parallel...
Taking chances...
While stealing glances...
Collision of our desires...
Wreck of our fears...
Dissipating through the years...
Graceful pleasures...
Void of hidden treasures...
Crashes of past and present...
Envision the future.

I like this!
ReplyDeletesolidified
This had such motion to it... Almost like a freight train, building speed. Loved the first four lines, especially... Great imagery!
ReplyDeleteI agree with shadowplay; I was having mental pictures throughout the whole poem!
ReplyDeleteThe first time I read this through, I had an entirely different thought pattern than I did the second time.
ReplyDeleteI feel the fast-paced movement from the pace and choice of your words.
ReplyDelete(As I said in an earlier post, my Google account is not connected to my blog so here is my link: Click here for my poem please
Thank you all for your comments.
ReplyDeleteThanks Shadowplay for the comment on my drawing. I really appreciate it:)
BlueViolet... I am glad you were able to imagine several different scenes with each reading. :) That is my point!
Eerily beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDee, thank you! What a superb comment:)
ReplyDelete