Blessed by an angel...
Kissed by a snake...
Tangled by a spider...
Freed by a saint...
All this love...
Take, take, take...
Covetousness...
Unfastens all rapture...
Tainted by the devil...
Lost your soul...
Fighting to reclaim...
What was once yours so long ago...
Door slammed shut...
Chastity chained loosely...
Bestow upon me...
The key to my soul...
Gates of heaven...
Blessed upon thee.

Sweet liberation.
ReplyDelete"Chastity chained loosely" - interesting phrase. I enjoyed this.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.delenemartin.com/?p=1169
I liked the way it goes back and forth with good and evil, it makes me wonder what will happen next, because does it really end at the gates of heaven? Well done?
ReplyDeleteYdorj, Liberation is sweet. Feels good to be freed:)
ReplyDeleteDee Martin, thank you!
UWGB-BEEK, Thank you, there is always a battle between good and evil within and on the outside. If there was no battle would we all cease to exist?
Those first six lines are my absolute favorite. It flows very well in word and concept. I'm glad you popped the link over to me--very cool. :-)
ReplyDeleteSaoirse Redgrave, Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed the read. Hope you like my other work as well:)
ReplyDelete