Brilliance is in the mind of the beholder...
Released upon conception...
Imprisoned at the mouths of disbelievers...
Forfeited by lost souls...
Aimlessly wondering ghouls have becometh.
Touch this heart of stone...
With velvet laced language begotten...
Raping the soul of bittersweet demise...
Hidden in the depths of despair...
Marble beauty of a muse.
Adorned with unspoken rays...
Golden from afar...
Black as night when cradled...
Dancing across my soul...
Reaching the depths of my toll.
Shattered by declarations...
Meanings of forgotten speculation...
Left to endure a vivacious wrath...
Escaping the intellect...
Luminating this path.

thought provoking and provoking, I like it but must engulf it.
ReplyDeleteWonderfully saddening. Another taste of the beauty that is you. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteGs Batty, thank you and glad I was able to probe your mind and make you think. :)
ReplyDeleteYdory, Words cannot express how thankful I am that you enjoy my writing and take the time to read it:)
I believe that there is brilliance within YOU. Your poetry is so lovely.
ReplyDeleteWow, riveting. I wish I could write in the depths that you do. I'm kinda scared to show you mine:) I am blessed to be your friend/co-worker too....
ReplyDelete