Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rainfall on My Love...

Does it hurt Love...
When you beckon...
And no one answers?
Does it hurt Love...
When you rise...
And no one is there to light your eyes?
Does it hurt Love...
When you dream...
And all you see is darkness?
Does it hurt Love...
When you laugh...
And all you feel is pain?
Does it hurt Love...
When you scream...
And no one is there to comfort you?
All this hurt Love...
Yet your still the one I Love.

5 comments:

  1. I love it. And thank you for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this is like tasting a fine wine. At first angry, then...sypathetic. The experience changes as the flavor matures. Very nice. Thank you for your art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sad but yet beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sad but also beautiful!
    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SonyaAnn!

    Ydorj, I love how you broke it down. Those are exactly the elements I was trying to portray! THANK YOU!

    Thank you Blueviolet! Very sad, but the love makes it beautiful. When a person can see past someone's faults or hinderances it can beautiful.

    Yonca, thank you... sad but beautiful seems to be the theme. Maybe this is how I feel about love sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!