Monday, September 28, 2009
Knowing is Becoming
I've learned a lot about you...
In death.
I wish I could have known you...
In life.
You see...
I believe we have a common bond...
Creativity.
Among other things, such as...
Blood.
If we could meet, I would share with you...
Heartache.
If we could meet, I would photograph you in...
Love.
If we could meet, I would devour your...
Knowledge.
I've met you in...
Photographs.
Learned you through...
Words.
Missed you on this...
Earth.
But will find you in...
Heaven.
Where we can...
Reminisce.
You share a tale of...
Time.
I'll blend my life in...
Rhyme.
Paint a story of past and...
Future.
Binding us by one common...
Denominator.
Beyond the throws of family...
Becomes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful. Who is he?
ReplyDeletewho is this. nice read
ReplyDeleteYou know my thoughts friend:)
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful so well written.
ReplyDeleteinteresting!
ReplyDeleteVery well done! I feel you bonding. You make me want to know this person too. I'm with everyone else on this one. Who is he?
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate you all taking the time to read this poem. This poem means a lot to me. This picture is of my grandfather. A grandfather I never met as he passed away long before I was born. However, I believe he was a great man who loved photography and served as an Medical Doctor in the Army in World War II. If you care to read more on him or see the photos he took during this time feel free to contact me and I will share the link. Again, Thanks!
ReplyDeletebeautiful tribute and great writing
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Makes me think of my dad. I have enjoyed reading through your poetry. You have a way of making the words come alive!
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks for visiting my blog, and for your kind comments.