Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ink's Story (Sunday Scribblings)




Darkness hovering...
On morning's shadow...
Creeping into the lady bug's gallows...
Painted foundation...
To guide this creation.


Dragon's breath kisses the nest...
Peaking on harmony's breast...
Releasing butterflies...
To bless thy name.


Swirling under...
Held captive by thunder...
Sunflower's reign...
In peach's domain. 


Colors of me...
Painted in ink...
Moonless with hunger...
Luminous with passion. 

22 comments:

  1. I love this word painting - all the colors and light and shadow, swirling and blending. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work! I see knucklehead the relentless clown is back as well. My update has turned into a short story. Cya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG that is an artist piece of scribbling :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like a little drama in terms of commentators...even so this is LOVELY.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Goodness me - a walking art gallery! A delightful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful writting AND tattoo! WOW!

    b

    http://torristravels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love all your writings.. because I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful scribbling; I'm glad you checked out the site! I see we have similar musical tastes. I really dig Erykah Badu.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!