Sunday, September 6, 2009

Addicted


Your love runs through me...
Like an addiction...
Worse than any drug...
Withdrawals so dangerous...
Poisoning my veins...
Slowly...
Seeping...
Stealing...
Life's elixir...
Addiction so mesmerizing...
Reality becomes a blur...
Calculated domination in every action...
Feenin'...
Craving...
Requiring...
A dose...
Willing to stop at nothing...
Just to have the chance to inject you into my veins...
Addiction so strong...
This must be where I belong.

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice read, but I'm afraid all the negativity takes away from the content somewhat. I know your the last person who would want to censor another...but in this circumstance, it may be prudent. I don't think you would want someone to throw ink on a beautiful new painting or put hot sauce in your cocoa, and thats kind of what I believe to be the case here. That said, if you remove their comments I would certainly understand the removal of this comment. It wouldn't make any sense.
    As for you Dark, I am asuming you know this author personally and possibly didn't get the affection or attention you thought you deserved. I am sorry for you in that regard. She has a natural magnetism and I can relate to your attraction. However, you may want to reconsider your tactics for gaining her concern. With this approach, I fear you are doomed to ineffectuality.
    Beyond that, I would like to read some of your own work. You seem to be a very passionate individual and may have some hidden talent.
    Thank you for taking time to read my comments. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ydorj, I am afraid you are right... this does create a negative light on something i treasure and have immense passion for. I will no longer approve of this person's comments. This person is passionate about something.

    I appreciate your comment and hope that you were at least a little able to enjoy the writing! I am sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!