Saturday, November 7, 2009

Whisperings of Interrogations - Sunday Scribblings

To and fro...
Tree blows...
Tiny pieces...
Tossed around.

I've called upon your silence...
Humming along to your screams...
Gingerly singing to me...
Daunting me with shrills.

Nightmares filled with wishes...
Sipping...
Swallowing...
Cascading down vines.

Warm bundles...
Feelings of emptiness fondled...
Found to time's motorcade...
Shaded areas decorating the mind.

Never knowing truth...
Always seeking abstract...
In hopes of distracting...
Senses from consciousness.

8 comments:

  1. the last lines were perfect icing to this cake of the poem :) nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What clever use of alliteration and internal rhymes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nightmares filled with wishes....what a line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grand title. I am hooked on your style.
    Wonderful use of internal rhyme, alliteration, and cascading energy. I also like "nightmares filled with wishes"

    -gel
    Please drop by for a friendly visit to my writing & photography blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this beautiful poem. Now i see that you changed your profile picture, nice pic! Hope having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster of emotions! Love this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, I just wrote mt Sunday Scribbling and just realized I used Interrogation in my title....LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!