Emotional repression...
Guiding aimlessly...
Down the same murky corridor...
Leading straight into a jacket...
Trussing expectations...
Discarded like waste...
Intricately placed...
In this bed of disgrace...
Lies remnants of suppression...
Years of looking...
Years of blinding...
Years of faking...
Years of losing...
Pieces of me...
In the wasteland of emotions...
Never knowing how to feel...
Never knowing how to love...
Never knowing love...
Always aching to feel...
Always aching to love...
Drowned by others desire...
Rescued by escaping...
Boundaries placed on my heart...
Now only existent in the graveyard of lost souls.
Two things...
ReplyDelete1) as always nice! I like the contrast of feelings!
2) in response to this I'd like to say wow, I'm not sure if this is personal or just artistic expression but I hope you are able to unravel these suppressed feelings someday...
Yes you are right about that I've always used him as an example of how NOT to be sadly...thanks for the consistent love on my blogger I actually look forward to your perspective now lol...
Hi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Cynthia, I have followed your blog for a while and noticed your passion for writing. I just want to share with you some information about publishing an e-book. If you have any interest in the subject, you may take a look at our E-publishing Service Website: http://www.ddh-epub.com for more detailed information. Thank you very much:-)
By the way, sorry for bothering you. This poem is truly simple and touching, please keep up your excellent work!
Best wishes
Cynthia e-mail: service2@ddh-epub.com
Please feel free to contact me via Email if you have any question;-)
I love this! I felt this way before and you expressed it!! Great work!
ReplyDeleteHaS, thank you as always:) Some of it is personal, not all, but I expand on the one personal emotion and cascade off of it. Making it blossom into something. And, thank you for looking forward to my perspective:)
ReplyDeleteCynthia, thank you very much and I will look into this and contact you if I have any questions!
Stephanie, I am so glad you can related:) Thanks for stopping by.
This is so very apt to all of us...great
ReplyDelete