Monday, November 30, 2009

Game of Love



Dancing along...
Fine lines...
Humanity or humility...
Directions incomplete...
Decisions at my feet...
Placing fate in distant beats...
Quarreling with distractions...
Each move drifting further...
Further into oblivion's void...
A master-mind of enthusiasm...
Charades dictated by parades...
Mistaken for masquerades...
I let his love control my every move...
Losing all my pieces...
For a shot at love's conquest.

4 comments:

  1. Whenever I stopped your site, my mood is changing. Even I am mad, even lots of things makes me confuse in the day, even I don't understand every word in the poem(i wanna be honest, because english is my second language:)..i feel relax here. Thanks!
    When I first met with my hubby. I did it. I let his love control me, my every move. Those are unforgetble moments. I love your comments on my site. Btw, I don't know why I didn't say before but when you commented on my 'Theta mom Thursday' titled post on Oc,22th
    Just like you understood inside of me more than me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece. I'm really glad that school is almost over, I'll then have the opportunity to read you more often:)
    It's great to write about love; I always had trouble doing so without sounding too corny. What you write is real, and everyone, I think, with a heart to feel can relate to it.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!