Still in movement...
Wind blustery...
Capturing scents...
Displaced aromas...
Wafting in memory...
Roses glistening in dew...
Petals floating...
Slowly and steadily...
As thoughts disperse in my mind...
Distant memories of time lost...
Found with each petal's descent...
A dew drop smashes to the ground...
Splashing memories all around...
Ricochet pedaling forward...
Praying all that was...
Will remain undone...
All the petals have fallen...
Tearing pieces of the heart...
Missing you from the draw.
I GOTTA say you are a poets inspiration...nice :)
ReplyDeleteBTW...i gotta say i have about three more women i gotta talk about...lol...i know game when I see it...but i must say i love that you actually read my posts :) thank you very much I appreciate the constant love
-Hazey
This was really good! I'm going to read it for a third time! This is my fave yet:) Btw, I see the write up cafe button, did you submit a story?
ReplyDeleteHaS, thank you! Also, can't wait to read about them. You have some interesting women in your life, LOL!
ReplyDeleteRetromus-ik, as always I appreciate your comments! I have not submitted anything to them yet. I am going to but have been rather busy. YIKES! Even my poetry has taken a back burner:( And my drawing has especially! Must.Make.Time.
Hello dear, not sure if you remember me: She Poet. I went off the bloggy radar for a bit because life is truly crazy but felt guilty when ppl were asking Where is She? Anyways, my new blog is lifeunchartered.blogspot.com stop by sometime if you like.
ReplyDelete