The justice in poetics...
Numbing aphrodisiac...
Transpired out of fiction...
Bloomed in romantic satire...
Heroine greets tragedy...
Justly and humbly...
Rebounding infinitely...
In the quest of the Gods...
Spinning uncontrollably...
The pounding of her heart...
Segues into the final cut...
Directed to annihilation...
Bowing counterfeit reproductions...
Casted by shadows of mirrors...
In the dressing room of thought...
Veils the director's final cut.
"in the dressing room of thought"- just one of several phrases using the theatrical analogy that I like here.
ReplyDelete-gelPlease drop by for a friendly visit to my writing & photography blog.
You know I only have one word to describe what comes to mind when I read this? The word has nothing to do with acting as a woman, the word is juicy....jajajajaja....*shrugs* so this poem is juicy to me... :)
ReplyDeleteinteresting thoughts..!
ReplyDeleteS, yes, I was thinking theatrics for my theme. :) So glad you caught that! :) Thanks for your comments!
ReplyDeleteHaS, Juicy... I will take it:) I love seeing the different responses from readers. Always fascinates me seeing their perspective:)
If, thank you!