Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Devotion's Deflection



His love is distant...
When it crashes through me...
Sending tidal waves of commotion...
Rolling in...
Dying out...
His grasp is endless...
While his devotion is transient...
Amiable by permission...
Ill-natured by aggression...
His persuasion is unlimited...
By the boundaries set in surroundings...
Given to him was my love...
Given to him was my all...
Thrashed by him was my spirit...
Used in suspense...
Theatrical thriller...
My love was a filler...
Capturing the void...
Of his untold affliction...
To desire nothing...
Cravings of celebrity...
Anonymity in perception...
Was his deflection...
Of my devotion.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this, I can relate sadly, hahah.

    Also I noticed something similar that I find when I write. That makes more sense backwards 0_o? I like it Forward just the same it puts things in perspective for me :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving

    -Hazey

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!