Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Curse of Love



Shiny night...
Promising of old tomorrows...
Dancing on stars shadows...
Glistening on the moons cavity...
Holding near...
Piercing through stair...
Eyes gracing lover's...
Capturing the hue of the night...
Lust of the dawn...
Bracing for waves of emotions...
Flooding cores...
Titillated exuberance...
Tingling spines...
One wrong move and we collide...
Losing lust in stride...
We pried...
We graced...
We spaded...
Looking for more than the effect...
In retrospect...
Lust was dispersed...
Long before love's curse.

4 comments:

  1. Very emotive. Were you thinking of the sea as well? I had the feel of real waves as well as the waves of lust Jae :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great lines in here and I love the imagery!
    Thanks for sharing!

    -SoC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lust is fleeting. Love is lasting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) "Dancing on stars shadows": my favorite line, and I also love the imagery behind the lust of the dawn; it really captures how lust takes one over. But, then it fades.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!