You're quite the busy bee when it comes to your writing. Do you write everyday? are these all pieces that you've previously written, or you write them on the spot and post them? Enough questions:P You're really talented; when I read your stuff, I have a sense that they come from real emotion.
:) I write them on the spot and post them. If I am in the car I will text them to myself. LOL. I have so many thoughts going on from experiences that drives my emotions. So, yes, they are real emotion, LOL.
You're quite the busy bee when it comes to your writing. Do you write everyday? are these all pieces that you've previously written, or you write them on the spot and post them?
ReplyDeleteEnough questions:P You're really talented; when I read your stuff, I have a sense that they come from real emotion.
:) I write them on the spot and post them. If I am in the car I will text them to myself. LOL. I have so many thoughts going on from experiences that drives my emotions. So, yes, they are real emotion, LOL.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the compliment as well!!!!!