Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Frozen in Your Own Personal Hell
Cold...
Lonely...
Is how I perceive you...
Disgusted when you rise...
Only to find the mirror unable to disguise...
Showing all your imperfections...
Showing all your lost connections...
Weakness runs through your veins...
Like the blood flowing through mine...
Maybe in time..
Fear will relinquish its bond...
Set you free...
Allow you to discover...
What it is like to be a lover...
What it is like to be loved...
Time can only tell...
How far you fell..
When loneliness sets in...
Bitterness becomes the demise..
Be careful...
For all this is in the horizon...
Twinkling on your fingertips...
As the stars twinkle on mine...
Cold...
Lonely...
Only amounts to wasted space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful ;)
ReplyDeleteWonderfully put.
ReplyDeleteYour words have summed up the way the loneliness hurt can trap the mind in its personal hell.
http://www.cherryvomit.com
This is really beautifully put;) I really love the contrasts between the speaker and the subject.
ReplyDeleteI really like this and the picture fits the piece perfect. You should enter it in a contest.
ReplyDeleteYdorj, Thank you!
ReplyDeleteCherryVomit, Thank you for your comment! The mind can be a lonely place if we allow it to get the best of us.
Retromus-ik, Thank you! I was writing about how I perceived a certain person. My perception maybe off, but this is what this person projects.
SonyaAnn, Thank you, thank you!