I sit here convincing myself no pain resides within...
Until distant memories float to the surface...
Delivered by a melody of emotions...
Reminding me of love...
What it felt like...
What life it brought...
Struggling to divide love and happinesss...
When all I feel is sadness...
Distraught by distant memories...
There is a crispness to the air...
Bringing chill filled tears...
Bulbing at the surface...
All my fears...
All these years...
Thrown to the wayside with no hope for repair...
Questions like "how deeply did you care?"
Keep me below the surface...
Struggling to divide love and happiness...
When all I feel is regret...
With remorse of a future gone...
Lost to the past...
Aching shivers rumble through my limbs...
Balance lost...
Losing the fight to divide love and happiness...
Twinkling in the distance...
Just upon my reach...
Stability awaits me with open arms...
Courage to embrace these floods...
Allows me to rise above the waters...
Turmoil diminishing with each conquering...
Day-by-day the pain in love fades...
Allowing the peace in love to sustain.
Great writing!
ReplyDeleteGreat writing! Heartfelt:(
ReplyDelete