Friday, November 18, 2011

A Voyage of Its Kind...

Beating ceases in the wake of the storm...
Your arrival with lies...
All those I despise...
Your words are feckless...
Pulling me further from the direction...
My heart was approaching...
The flourishing sea...
All that was me...
All that is me...
Has left me...
You found your comfort in the time of another...
Blank is my mind at the thought of you...
Numb is my heart at the touch of you...
I'm lost when I'm around you...
When I used to be found...
No words to soothe my soul...
No time to mend the wounds...
My sun looms in the basking of dark clouds...
Your distortion of that night...
Fills me with dismay...
Leaving me with questions reminiscent of "should I stay?"...
Pondering the gravitational pull of this memory...
Leaves me weary of the future...
Making plans is at a stand...
My hands are tied behind my back...
As I slowly fall flat...
Too misguided to see clearly...
Familiarity is a clutch of the past...
Aloofness is my aid in this time of disarray...
The sanctity of this relationship has set sail...
A maiden voyage ill-fated in apprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind!