Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forever Gone

All too often...
We have forgotten...
The elements drawing us near...
We have feared...
We have danced...
We have loved...
Unconditionally...
Upon one condition...
My heart shall never be broken...
Shattered into pieces...
Mind, body, and soul...
Departed this bottle...
Vase flung to the waves...
Rolling over in graves...
Ghosts dispersed...
Disparaging truth in night's dawn...
Is our love forever gone?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just thought I would share. I just finished reading the book, "The spontaneous fulfillment of desire" by Deepak Chopra. I picked it up while my husband was in the hospital this weekend. (Actually I had to get out of the hospital before I strangled a nurse, so I went to the bookstore, my favorite place.) His book talks a lot about synchronicity and following your intentions etc.. One word he used was "heliotropism" and explained that our growth on this earth and in this realm is like heliotropism, where your thoughts or intentions are the sunlight, and the world grows to meet your thoughts.

    So cool. I'm glad I had a chance to re-read that passage.
    Diggin the blog. Keep up the good work girl.

    Makenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling this one!;) Great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makenzie, in the sunflower, which is my fave flower, the center of the flower is called the heliotropism. Sunflowers will always face the direction of the sunlight because of the heliotropism. The light is always guiding we just have to be smart enough to follow it. This is how I came up with my name. I will have to check-out this book, sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing and I hope your husband is o.k.

    Retromus-ik, thank you, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind!